Working with Landlords
- Have you a property to rent in Cork?
Are you a landlord with a property to let? If so, the Access Housing Unit in Cork would like to hear from you
Have you a property to rent in Cork?
Benefits of working with the AHU:
- All prospective tenants referred by the AHU have undergone a thorough assessment and have been deemed capable of independent living
- We have an excellent track record in terms of the success of the tenancies we have created
- AHU staff assist clients in the completion and submission of their Rent Supplement application to ensure rent is received in a timely fashion
- We organise that all payments are sent directly to the landlord
- Once in their new home, tenants are supported by AHU staff to assist them in establishing and maintaining their tenancy
- A waiting list of prospective tenants to refer to landlords to fill any voids as quickly as possible
For more information call the AHU team now on 021 427 4164
To speak to an adviser phone:
Cork: 021 4278848
Dublin: 1890 334 334
Galway: 091 563080