Working with Landlords
- Have you a property to rent in Cork?
Are you a landlord with a property to let? If so, the Access Housing Unit in Cork would like to hear from you
Have you a property to rent in Cork?
Benefits of working with the AHU:
- All prospective tenants referred by the AHU have undergone a thorough assessment and have been deemed capable of independent living
- We have an excellent track record in terms of the success of the tenancies we have created
- AHU staff assist clients in the completion and submission of their Rent Supplement application to ensure rent is received in a timely fashion
- We organise that all payments are sent directly to the landlord
- Once in their new home, tenants are supported by AHU staff to assist them in establishing and maintaining their tenancy
- A waiting list of prospective tenants to refer to landlords to fill any voids as quickly as possible
For more information call the AHU team now on 021 427 4164