2020 VHI Virtual Women's Marathon
Are you ready to join the Home Team?
This October take part in the very first virtual VHI Women's Mini Marathon to make a real difference for families facing homelessness all around Ireland.
When? From October 1st to 10th.
Where? In your local park, by the beach, or in your own back yard. Wherever you can!
Walk, jog or run and play your part in the fight against homelessness.
Join the Home Team today!
Fill out the form below to join the Home Team and run with Threshold
If you want to sign-up as a team with your company, get in touch with Katie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 635 3618.
We’ll send you a FREE t-shirt, provide you with all the support and fundraising materials you need to help spread the word and make a BIG impact for Threshold at this year’s Women’s Mini Marathon.
Grab your friends, your runners and get training today!
5 reasons why Threshold needs you on the Home Team:
- Home has never been so vital. With many facing financial troubles, and still trying to stay safe at home, we need to do all we can in the fight against homelessness.
- There’s nearly 10,000 facing homelessness during this pandemic. That’s a total of 1,488 families and 2,525 women.
- We are still responding to 300 requests for help a day. And we can only keep going thanks to kind supporters like you.
- Your support really works – if you raise €240 we can protect a family from homelessness.
- Your support will bring joy, safety and security to someone in need, someone like Paula – “I’m delighted to have finally found a place to call home and stability for my kids. I nearly cry every time I put the key in the door”