2021 VHI Virtual Women's Marathon
Are you ready to join the Home Team?
This September take part in the very first virtual VHI Women's Mini Marathon to make a real difference for families facing homelessness all around Ireland.
When? From September 17th to 19th.
Where? In your local park, by the beach, or in your own back yard. Wherever you can!
Walk, jog or run and play your part in the fight against homelessness.
Join the Home Team today!
Fill out the form below to join the Home Team and run with Threshold
If you want to sign-up as a team with your company, get in touch with Aoibheann on email@example.com or call 1800 43 44 45.
We’ll send you a FREE t-shirt, provide you with all the support and fundraising materials you need to help spread the word and make a BIG impact for Threshold at this year’s Women’s Mini Marathon.
Grab your friends, your runners and get training today!
5 reasons why Threshold needs you on the Home Team:
- Home has never been so vital. We need to do all we can in the fight against homelessness.
- There’s almost 6,000 facing homelessness across the country. That’s a total of 932 families, 2,167 children and 1,962 women.
- We are still responding to almost 300 requests for help a day. And we can only keep going thanks to kind supporters like you.
- Your support really works – if you raise €240 we can protect a family from homelessness.
- Your support will bring joy, safety and security to someone in need, someone like Roisin – “I nearly cry every time I put the key in the door – this is our home now! Genuinely I felt you were probably the only person who thought my family were more than a number on a list... It meant everything. We are so happy here”