Access Housing Unit Cork
What we do
The Access Housing Unit provides advice and proactively works with individuals and families whose tenancies are at risk to maintain these tenancies and prevent people from becoming homeless. We work to empower and assist people 'out of home' to access accommodation in the private rented sector through pre and post tenancy support. The Access Housing Unit also works to facilitate a partnership approach to service delivery to ensure a wraparound service is provided for all service users.
Benefit to Landlords
- Hassle free. Quick and trouble free letting of your property.
- Prompt payment of rent. The Unit assists tenants with HAP applications and deposits to ensure that rental payments are available as soon as possible.
- No advertising costs. The Unit provides a direct link to potential tenants.
- Peace-of-mind. We meet with potential tenants, prior to taking up their tenancy, to ensure they are fully aware of responsibilities associated with renting.
- Information and advice on all aspects of landlord's rights and responsibilities including new legislation.
- Support. The Unit can act as mediator to help resolve any disputes between landlord and tenant throughout the tenancy.